Weight Loss Tips for Life

Welcome to Weight Loss Tips for Life!

If you are tired of fad diets and weight loss gimmicks that don't produce sustained weight loss, than this is the place for you.
provide you with practical, simple, and effective weight loss tips to help you maintain a healthy weight--for life.
This website will provide you with practical, simple, and effective weight loss tips to help you maintain a healthy weight--for life.
You will find information on:
  •     Choosing healthier foods, portion control and calorie counting
  •     Healthy recipes, quick and healthy snack ideas
  •     Exercise options
  •     Health and fitness news
  •     Stress-eating
This last topic will cover emotions and their impact on the quality and quanity of the food we eat. I am a licensed clinical social worker and will provide information on emotional eating and Binge Eating Disorder.
So, why this site?
To tell you a little about myself, I am a mother of three young boys and with each pregnancy I gained sixty pounds. I lost the weight quickly the first two times, but the third time was more of a struggle. I am familiar with the frustration of being overweight, as well as the many roadblocks that impede success.
Once I became determined to lose the weight the third time, I achieved my goal in about one year. I did this by choosing healthier foods, reducing my calorie intake, and exercising--when I could find the time!
This experience prompted me to create this site where I could share my tried and true weight loss tips that produced success, in order to help others.
If you are feeling discouraged about your weight--don't give up! There are ups and downs on the journey, but the sacrifices and changes that you make now, will all be worth it in the end.
Prepare to lose weight, improve your health, and feel good about yourself! You will have more energy and will be a positive role model for loved ones.



Join me and let's keep it off--for life!

Easy Low Fat Recipes to Help You Lose Weight
Try these free easy low fat recipes that are both good for you and delicious.
Belly Fat
Information on the dangers of belly fat and how to lose it.
Emotional Eating
Why Do People Engage in Emotional Eating and How to Prevent It.
Binge Eating Disorder
Information and Resources on Binge Eating Disorder
Exercise to Lose Weight
Exercise To Lose Weight. Helpful Fitness Tips.
Exercise Benefits
This article discusses exercise benefits including physical, emotional and mental factors.
Weight Loss Diets
All about weight loss diets and weight loss tips