Easy Low Fat Recipes to Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goal

Below you will find easy low fat recipes to try out as you work towards your weight loss goal.
Easy Low Fat Recipes
Rice and Beans Recipe


Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Eggplant and Diced Tomatoes Recipe
Healthy Chicken Recipe with Onions and Sherry
Easy Meatball Recipe
Tomato Sauce Recipe
Healthy Chili Recipe
Apple Pancake Recipe (Weight Watchers)
Chicken Picatta Recipe (Weight Watchers)
Spinach Quiche Recipe - Crustless
Christmas Cookie Recipe


I tend to view a very healthy dinner as a reasonable portion of lean meat or fish and then 1 or 2 types of
Easy Low Fat Recipes to Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goal
vegetables. When you can, incorporate this type of meal into your weekly dinner plan, especially as you are counting calories.
Since I am a mother of 3 growing boys, most of the recipes featured on this page are kid-friendly meals, which are both healthy and that at the same time won't jeopardize my weight loss efforts (working on losing 10 more pounds!).
It is not necessary to deny yourself carbs as you are counting calories, but you will most likely have to reduce your portions. You can then increase your portions of fruits and vegetables.
When adding carbs to your meal, try to incorporate whole grain pasta, rice or other healthy grains.
If you are hungry as you are cooking, try snacking on raw carrots, brocolli or celery. Sometimes if I'm very hungry, I will have my salad as I'm waiting for dinner to be done.
Two cups of salad range from 10-30 calories. Remember, darker is better. I tend to choose spring mix blends, romaine, spinach, or arugula. Avoid soley iceberg as there are not many nutrients in this type of lettuce. If you miss the crunch this lettuce offers, add some to the other darker greens or reds.
If your budget allows, try for organic lettuce, as lettuce is high up on the list for large amounts of pesticides.
Be aware of high-calorie salad dressings. The healthiest dressing you can use is a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil with lemon juice. If you get bored of this, there are light salad dressings that are approximately 80 calories for 2 tablespoons.
I also tend to vary my ingredients, just to keep things interesting! So in some of these recipes I will give other ideas that have worked well for me in the past.
Finally, I feel that most of these meals are good for families that are sticking to a grocery budget.
Hope you enjoy them and I welcome any feedback that you may have!

Return from Easy Low Fat Recipes to Weight Loss Tips for Life.